Plastic is one of the biggest contributors to pollution. A single plastic bottle can take up to 400 years to decompose completely. Plastic is not just hazardous to the environment but also to one’s health. To combat the single use of plastic, switching to a stainless steel water bottle is the most feasible option.
Here are some benefits of a stainless steel bottle:
1) Safe bet- Beverages poured in a stainless steel bottle do not leach out harmful contents like Bisphenol A (BPA) or antimony which can be extremely harmful to the body. It is a safe and healthy option. So change to a healthier lifestyle now!
2) More Durable – Stainless steel bottles are anti-corrosive and travel friendly. Bottles from Root 7 India are extremely durable with trendy designs that will last you for a much longer time compared to a plastic bottle.
3) Save Money – It’s a smart choice to buy a reusable bottle than carelessly using numerous plastic bottles in a day. By doing this, you are not just saving money but also contributing to the well-being of the environment.
4) Fashionable - Stainless steel water bottles have evolved into various colors and design patterns which are pleasing to the eye. They are chic and stylish as opposed to other sustainable products that could otherwise be dull and boring. Say no to basic bottles and accentuate your aesthetics by choosing any bottle from our gorgeous Root7 collection.
5) Healthy Lifestyle - A stainless bottle will encourage you to get up and re-fill it. This will bring movement to your body which otherwise would’ve been monotonously working in just one position, further leading to body aches.
6) Sustainable - Last but not the least, a stainless steel water bottle is more sustainable, eco-friendly and recyclable. It is a first step towards helping our environment and doing our bit for the society. The only way we can fight pollution and global warming is by coming together and doing our bit for the betterment of the environment. A change as simple as switching from plastic to steel will help us in the long run. The future of our planet is in our hands and NOW is the only right time to do something about it.